There are many events for young people in/ around Loves Farm. For example:
Rainbows. Brownies, Guides and Senior Section
There are multiple Rainbows (age 5-7), Brownies (age 7-10), Guides (age 10-14) and
Senior Section (Age 14+) around St Neots. GirlguidingUK core values
• We are for all girls
• We give girls their own space
• We give girls a voice
• We change as the lives of girls change
If you are interested in registering your child to join GirlguidingUK, fill in the form online and select your closest pack.
There are 400,000 young people in Scouting, spread across five sections: Beaver Scouts (6-8), Cub Scouts (8-10.5), Scouts (10.5-14), Explorer Scouts (14-18) and the Scout Network (18-25).
• 88% of our young people said that Scouting helps them improve their key skills, including social skills, teamwork ability, leadership ability and confidence.
• 92% of our young people said that Scouting helped them build good relationships and long-lasting friendships.
• 88% of our young people said that Scouting helped them at school and in employment.
Take a look online and register your interest - http://scouts.org.uk/get-involved/